Ceramic Gravestone Photo
Ceramic Gravestone Photo
$130.00 – $400.00
- Personalize with your own photograph.
- Easy to install with sealant-fix included.
- Available in 5 popular sizes.
- A preview is sent for approval after order.
- UK and Ireland 14 day delivery time.
- USA, Canada and others 18 day delivery.
Ceramic grave photos
Photographs are a precious reminder of our loved ones gone before us. In essence, our porcelain gravestone pictures serve as a lasting memory of them for generations to come. As can be seen, our ceramic gravestone photo is displayed with a minimalist styled leaf background. Albeit, if you prefer your own background please upload your favoured backdrop along with your loved one’s photo. After receiving your order your memorial photo will be edited appropriately. At this time, a preview of your porcelain headstone picture is then sent to you for confirmation.
Choosing a ceramic gravestone photo
As has been noted, our porcelain gravestone pictures are available in five popular sizes. With this in mind, the following are some points to consider before choosing a size:
- Small Ceramic: Usually added to smaller memorials with more inscriptions.
- Medium Ceramic: Most popular size which suits the majority of memorials.
- Large Ceramic: Usually applied to larger gravestones with less wording.
- Ex Large Ceramic: Normally fixed to larger headstones with less wording.
- Ex Ex Large Ceramic: Always fixed to a large area with a few inscriptions.
Please note: It’s important to remember to measure the area required before selecting the size of your ceramic photos for headstones. In view of this, you can be assured our finished ceramic grave photos will fit easily when situated in position.
Changing the background picture
In essence, our porcelain gravestone pictures come with our default leaf background as displayed. However, if you would like a personalized backdrop please let us know. Or alternatively, upload your own background together with your memorial photo. In either case, after your purchase, a proof of your porcelain headstone picture will be sent to you for approval. At this point, you will have the option of changing the backdrop if required. Given these points, your order will only commence once you have approved a finished preview.
Porcelain gravestone pictures – Guarantee
Above all, our ceramic grave photos are made to the highest of standards and come with our unique lifetime guarantee. The following are equally important aspects regarding our ceramic gravestone photo guarantee:
- 100% UV and all-weather resistant.
- Maintains its immaculate high gloss finish.
- Keeps its vibrant colours with no fading occurring.
Please note: It’s important to realize that our ceramic photos for headstones are suitable for all climate conditions. Together with their weatherproof qualities and immaculate finish our porcelain gravestone pictures are certain to stand the test of time.
100% money-back guarantee
Buying online can sometimes be a daunting task, so we want you to know there are absolutely zero risks involved when buying from us. Our company has 41 years’ experience in caring for and understanding our customer needs. For this reason, if you are not completely happy with our ceramic grave photos we will refund you 100% of your money back, no questions asked. With an excellent customer support service, we are here to see you’re completely satisfied with your memorial photo and overall shopping experience with us.
How to install a ceramic gravestone photo
- Firstly, clean and dry the area you need the photo placed on. In order to make sure our porcelain gravestone pictures remain safely in position, the gravestone needs to be moisture-free. Therefore, we recommend fixing the ceramic on a sunny day, as the sun will have dried up any dampness on the gravestone.
- Secondly, position the porcelain headstone picture in the space you would like to install it. At this point, cut four small pieces of tape and position them on the outside of the ceramic. After that, remove the memorial photo leaving the tape in position. As a result, you will now have a precise placement for your photograph.
- Thirdly, pull off the backing from the sticky tape on the rear of the photo. Afterwards, dispense an even amount of sealant around the ceramic grave photos back outer perimeter. At this instant, firmly place the memorial photo in position making sure the sealant squeezes out around the four sides. As well as creating a permanent bond, the sealant seals the ceramic to the gravestone preventing any moisture from entering.
Please note: Even if you are using your own sealant use a low modulus sealant or silicone as some high modulus versions have been known to stain certain granites and marbles.
- Fourthly, remove the four pieces of tape you applied earlier. Then, using a damp cloth or damp tissue paper gently remove any access sealant from the outer sides of the ceramic. Depending on which type of sealant you use, an alcohol-based liquid can also be used to help remove any access sealant.
Equally Important: Do not use any sharp or metal objects to remove any access sealant as these may damage your porcelain headstone picture.
- Finally and most importantly, once installed correctly in position your memorial photo will remain permanently attached to your gravestone. However, it must be remembered that most sealants take 24 hours to fully cure. In light of this, be careful not to move our ceramic grave photos until the sealant has completely set.
For more detailed information on how to install ceramic photos for headstones, you can follow our step by step process with diagrams included. Additionally, if you need any more information or help to install your photo, just let us know.
Porcelain headstone picture – Shipping
Ordering is just a few clicks away and delivery is fast and reliable with step by step tracking from our door to yours. As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive a step by step tracking number to follow your package. Given these points, please see below shipping costs and delivery times for your porcelain headstone picture.
- Ireland & UK: 14 working days
- USA, CAN, EUR: 18 working days
- AUS & N.Z: 18 working days
S & M
L & XL
Memorial photo – Returns
In the event that you are not completely satisfied with our ceramic grave photos please contact us without delay. Similarly, if your porcelain headstone picture has been damaged upon arrival please let us know also. To that end, you will be asked to return your porcelain within 14 days. Provided that we receive your return within this timeframe, a full refund will then be repaid. Please see our delivery and returns for more information.